If you didn’t know, the core encompasses the abs, glutes, hips, and lower back muscles.
Training the core improves the body posture, soothes lower back pain, boosts your athletic performance, and helps you avoid injuries.
This exercise will do wonders for your belly fat and body in general.
This involves 3 simple exercises, which will take you only 5 minutes. If you can, repeat the exercise twice.
- Exercise 1: Skyscrapers — 10 for each side
- Exercise 2: Windshield Wipers — 10 for each side
- Exercise 3: Army Crawls — 36 steps
Day two exercise regime encompasses 4 challenging moves that need only 5 minutes to accomplish. You can perform the set twice if you can.
- Exercise 1: Breakdancer — 15 for each side
- Exercise 2: Skydiver — Hold for half a minute
- Exercise 3: Dead Bug — 10 repetitions
- Exercise 4: Thread the Needle — 10 for each side
The third day consists of 4 very difficult core exercises performed in a fast,6-minute circuit.
- Exercise 1: Crab kicks into Superman — 6 for each side
- Exercise 2: Star leg raise — 10 for each side
- Exercise 3: Side V-ups — 10 for each side
- Exercise 4: Over/under — 10 for each side