Does the term ‘Laurel’ sound familiar to you?
Laurel is a great plant. It is exceptionally healthy and offers great health benefits, including:
- Joint pain relief
- Increased sweating
- Colon cleanse
- Varicose veins treatment
- Immune system boost
- Stress management
- Reduced memory loss
To enjoy these benefits, just prepare Laurel essential oil. Here’s how to do it:
- 250 ml of olive oil
- 30 grams of bay leaves
Mash the bays leaves. Then, pour olive oil over them. Afterward, transfer your mixture into a pitcher bottle. Seal it tightly.
Keep the bottle in a dark area for two weeks. Be sure to shake it from time to time. After the two weeks, strain the oil through a cheesecloth before transferring it to another bottle.
Keep it in a cool place. You can use Laurel essential oil in various ways:
- Use it instead of aspirin
- Use it to treat stomach aches
- To relieve migraines and headaches, simply rub it into the temples.
- Heat it slightly and rub it on the joints to ease joint pain.
- Apply it as a lotion to unblock pores and treat skin issues
- It is effective in normalizing the renal and hepatic function