Did you know that your oral health contributes to your overal health?
Mouthwash is one of the major products used in maintaining oral hygiene. It is effective in reducing the formation of plaque as well as eliminating the bacteria and germs that may have been left behind during normal dental cleaning.
It also gives you a fresh breath. Homemade mouthwash is highly recommended since it is not only cheap but also completely safe as it is made of natural ingredients and contains no chemicals.
Here, we present you a recipe for an effective homemade mouthwash, which is composed mainly of baking soda. In light of the fact that baking soda is one of the most powerful cleansers, this mouthwash will help you remove tartar and give you a bright, healthy smile.
Here’s the recipe for the potent mouthwash:
What you need:
- A tablespoon of baking soda
- ½ cup of hydrogen peroxide
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- ½ cup of warm water
- A cup of cold water
Mix the baking soda and salt. Then, dip the toothbrush in water to make it wet.
Spread the mixture on the toothbrush and brush your teeth. Spit and brush again for two minutes.
Afterward, mix the hydrogen peroxide with warm water. Rinse your teeth with the solution for about a minute.
Lastly, remove the tartar from between your teeth using a toothpick. Rinse with cold water.
This process should be repeated twice a week, in addition to a daily oil pulling.
- Never swallow the mouthwash. It may contain toxic ingredients.
- For best oral health, brush your teeth at least three times a day with high -quality toothpaste.
- Take plenty of spicy food as it stimulates the function of salivary glands. Saliva is effective in sanitizing the oral cavity.