This article presents you a simple detox that’ll help you lose weight and burn belly fat fast.
With this detox, you’ll be able to get everything back on track immediately and also improve your mood.
What to Eat/Drink:
- Fruit and Vegetables: There are no restrictions here.
- Fish: Fresh, canned, in olive oil or water.
- Chicken and lean red meat: Should be limited to 2 servings a week. Don’t eat the chicken skin.
- Beans: Chic peas, Kidney beans, and lentils.
- Eggs: Use organic only
- Water: Try to take 1-3 liters per day during this seven-day period
- White Tea, Green Tea, and decaffeinated black tea (should be made very weak)
- Raw and Unsalted nuts: Walnuts, Almonds, Macadamia, and Cashews.
- Seeds: Stick to raw and unsalted sesame, sunflower, and pumpkin.
What to Avoid:
- Dried Fruit
- Dairy Products
- Grains: Breads
- Sweeteners – honey, sugar, artificial sweeteners
Start the day with hot lemon water (½ a lemon juice in one cup). Then, exercise for one hour daily. You can jog, walk uphill, or perform hot yoga or boxing.
Consume as many raw foods as you can and try to meditate every day. Take this time to clear your mind and body at the same time.
Besides drinking plenty of water, its advisable to also use fresh vegetable juice and herbal teas, which promote detox. Aim for about 3 liters of fluid each day.
Make sure your chew your food 10-12 times when eating to support proper digestion.
Lastly, when you’re about to hit the shower, use a body brush or a firm loofah to do firm circular strokes across your skin. Afterwards, shower normally. This promotes circulation, which boosts your detoxification efforts.
Detoxification has been proven to help improve energy and effectively help with a rapid weight loss. This is attributed to the focus on fluid intake and diet change, characterized by eating raw foods that promote detoxification and provide nutrients.
Nonetheless, you’re advised against this detox if you’re pregnant, breast-feeding, underweight, or have high blood pressure.